Cyberbond anaerobic adhesives were developed to maximize efficiency and minimize the need for machinery maintenance in your facility. Curing on metal substrates in the absence of oxygen, the Cyberbond line of adhesives are designed to deliver metal-to-metal bonds that are resistant to shock and vibration. Cyberbond has an extensive platform of chemistries and viscosities to expand the range of bonding applications. Let us show you the Cyberbond advantage:
– Certified to QS 9000:ISO 9002 and ISO/TS 16949:2002 quality guidelines to insure the reliability of our adhesives.
– Consistency of performance to meet the needs of most threadlocking, threadsealing, retaining, and gasketing applications.
– Unique chemistry that usually eliminates the need for priming inactive metals.
– Solid technical and manufacturing resources to ensure consistent results that are cost effective.
– A world-class team of sales, service, and technical professionals to assist you with making the right adhesive choice.
Engineering Adhesives & Lubricants (Aust) Pty Ltd manufactures and markets a wide range of adhesives, sealants, glues and lubricating compounds for product assembly, automotive, electronics, mining and other industrial applications.
Multi-Wrap Self Fusing Silicone Tape