CPI 100% Premium Silicone Sealant is a paste-like, one component material which cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air. It will adhere to clean metal, glass, most types of wood, silicone resins, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fibre, as well as painted and many plastic surfaces.
- Sealing windows in oven doors and flues on gas appliances, flanged pipe joints and access doors.
- Adhering auto and appliance trim, including metal, fabric and fabric backed plastics.
- Filleting and caulking joints in sheet metal stacks, ductwork and equipment housings.
- Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units.
- Sealing marine cabins and windows.
- Antiabrasion coating.
- Bonding signs and letters.
- Attaching screwless brackets or nameplates and tacking plastic materials to metal.