Cyberbond 2243 is a black, medium viscosity, fast curing rubber-toughened ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive. Provides superior shock and thermal resistance when bonding rubbers, metals, and plastics in harsh environments.
- Rubber Toughened
- Highly resistant to heat and shock
- Viscosity: 240 – 360 mPa.s
- Color: Black
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 50 – 6 – 7
- Shear Strength (Steel): 10 – 24 N/mm2
- Temperature Range: -55 to +140C
- * Set Time is Approximate. Results will vary with temperature, climate and relative humidity.