Treblex Heavy Duty Lanolin Spray
Contains pure (USP) pharmaceutical grade lanolin with a safe high purity solvent. Heavy Duty Lanolin Spray is a multi purpose natural product designed to lubricate and provide protective coatings to most surfaces. 360° valve, use inverted if needed.
- Protection for engines, power generators, tools, manifolds, outboard motors and electrical equipment including marine radio equipment. Provides lubrication for winches, chains, springs and trailer chassis trawling wire in sensitive marine areas.
- Automotive protection including battery terminals, ignition systems, latches, rubber belts, springs, hinges, locks, wheels and hubs.
- Lubricates and penetrates wire ropes, chains, cables and any pivot point on all types of machinery such as Fork Lifts, Cranes, Drag Lines and Conveyor Belts.
- Anti-seizing for nuts bolts and axles.
- Waterproofing and anti-corrosion agent for electrical connections.
- Can be used as a lubricant and protectant in food preparation areas.
- Helps prolong life of rubber seals and o-rings as it is non- perishing.
- Protects all types of machinery, equipment and tools from corrosion, rust and moisture.
Technical Data Sheet
Download PDF (843KB)
Safety Data Sheet
Download PDF (182KB)