Cold Galvanizing Spray
EAL Cold Galvanizing Spray is a heavy duty, zinc-rich primer that provides long term protection to iron and steel. The cathodic (galvanic) action between the ferrous metal and the metallic zinc forms a sacrificial protective barrier against corrosion.
EAL Cold Galvanizing Spray contains a high concentration of very fine particles of 98.5% pure zinc with 91.4% zinc in the dry film. Conforms to the requirements of AS/NZS 3750:9, paints for steel structures.
- Agricultural machinery
- Restoration of galvanized steel roofing
- Mining equipment, oil rigs and off-shore drilling structures
- Underground pipe lines, ducts, automotive bodies
- Fences & gates
- Air conditioning units
- Railroad equipment, structural steel tanks, transmission towers
- Repairing welds and previously galvanized surfaces