Pure Nickel Anti-Seize
EAL Pure Nickel Anti-Seize is an extreme temperature anti-seize lubricant and assembly compound which can be used on any threaded connection or press-fit part. A light application ensures firm tightening and easy disassembly of mating surfaces. Will not wash off and is resistant to acids, alkalis, steam and sea water.
EAL Pure Nickel Anti-Seize is recommended for use where copper based products cannot be used e.g. where temperatures exceed 1100°C, where electrolytic corrosion occurs, in the presence of ammonia and for general use as an anti-seize agent on stainless steel or part stainless steel components.
- Protects against chemical conditions and chemical attack
- Resists temperatures up to 1425ºC
- Prevents galling and seizure during assembly
- Helps initial assembly – makes tightening easier
- Ideal for use on stainless steel and nickel alloys