Is a single component, very high viscosity anaerobic retaining and locking adhesive, which develops high strength and high heat resistance. The product cures between close fitting metal parts where there is an absence of air.
Designed to bond cylindrical parts it can be used to retain pulleys, gears, rotors and shafts as well as to secure bushings, bearings and housing plugs in applications where maximum gap filling ability is required. Temperature resistant up to 200 deg C.
- High strength, very high viscosity retaining compound
- Color: Green
- Viscosity: 2200 – 3400 mPa.s
- Gap Fill: 0.10 to 0.30mm
- Fixture Time: 20 – 40 minutes
- Shear Strength: 26 – 45 N/mm2
- Temperature Range: -50 to +200C