Is a single component anaerobic retaining and locking adhesive, which develops extremely high strength. The product cures between close fitting metal parts where there is an absence of air.
Used to bond cylindrical parts it can be applied to retain pulleys, gears, rotors and shafts as well as to secure bushings, bearings and housing plugs. Temperature resistant to 200 deg C.
- High strength, medium viscosity retaining compound
- Color: Green
- Viscosity: 400 – 800 mPa.s
- Gap Fill: 0.05 to 0.15mm
- Fixture Time: 15 – 30 minutes
- Shear Strength: 25 – 44 N/mm2
- Temperature Range: -50 to +200C