Dynatex® Dielectric Grease
Dielectric Grease is a silicon dioxide thickened, very high molecular weight dimethyl polysiloxane based material. It is an extremely stiff, tacky, tenacious compound with excellent water repellence even to seawater. It has outstanding high temperature and vacuum capabilities as well.
- Moisture proof
- Resists acid and alkaline
- Prevents corrosion
- Prevents fusing of spark wires to spark plugs
- Ideal for automotive and marine applications
- Displaces moisture in ignition and electrical systems
- Maintains its consistency in extreme temperatures
- Keeps battery terminals corrosion free
Spark plug boots, distributor cap nipples, battery terminals, ignition coil connectors, headlamp connectors, trailer electrical connectors, bulb sockets, and high energy ignition systems.
Technical Data Sheet
>> Download PDF <<