Treblex Non Flammable Brake & Parts Cleaner
Designed to penetrate and effectively dissolve and remove grease, oil and other contaminants in extremely difficult situations. This Non Flammable cleaner can be used without disassembly of brake parts. The product is designed to be effective in heavy duty cleaning of machine parts, disc & drum brakes, forklift chains, wire ropes, open gears and many other applications where in situ cleaning is essential both in and away from the workshop. A preferred product for all safety reasons.
This product is formulated for use in areas such as Workshop, Transport, Marine, Mining, Underground Mining, Gas Platforms and Off Shore Rigs.
Treblex Non Flammable Brake & Parts cleaner is:
- Non toxic – contains no chlorinated solvents.
- Economical in use.
- Convenient to use “in place” cleaning no disassembly required.
- Safe and highly effective cleaning.
- Non corrosive.
- Powerful blasting spray.
- 360° valve, use inverted if required.
- 450g Aerosol can.
When used as directed Treblex Non-Flammable Brake & Parts Cleaner may be used in the following applications:
- Will quickly and effectively flush built up grease from chains and slides on forklifts, wire ropes and all types of industrial equipment.
- To remove brake fluid, heavy build-up of oil, grease and other brake contaminants from brake drums, linings, springs, shoes, pads and callipers.
- Flushes away heavy build-up of grease from clutches and clutch discs.
- Helps stop disc squeal.
- Ideal for the heaviest duty industrial applications.